PetnSave - Best Pet Insurance Reviews
You know that if your pet suffers an accident, the damage and the cost of not being able to help can be costly. But you also know that pet insurance cost is something that needs lots of consideration before actually putting a protection policy in place. What do you do? Most people rush to their nearest source, and get any old policy (usually to save money), but this approach will cost you dearly. What is needed is a measured approach to picking the right pet insurance and at the right cost.
You see, choosing the right pet insurance plan can be tricky. A quick online search reveals that there are hundreds of options out there. Sorting through them all can be time-consuming and overwhelming. Fortunately at PetnSave, a lot of that legwork has already been done for you. The following pet insurance reviews highlight three of today's best companies. Pertinent facts about each plan and provider are included in each review. By reading through these reviews, you'll have a much easier time selecting the plan that's right for you and your pet:
Here are several reasons that make them our #1 recommendation:
- Superior customer service, with an A+ Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating.
- Member of NAPHIA, an organization committed to following the highest pet health industry standards.
- Endorsed by Petco, one of the nation's leading pet supply stores.
- One simple comprehensive plan that covers surgeries, prescription medications, diagnostic tests, hospital stays and treatments if your pet gets sick or injured.
- TruPanion covers 90% of actual veterinary costs for approved accident and illness claims (less the exam fee and optional deductible). The full 90% coverage is available at any veterinary clinic, specialty hospital or emergency care center.
- There is no payout limit. With Trupanion, your pet receives unlimited lifetime pet insurance coverage.
- They are the only provider to give you the option of selecting a $0 deductible.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Quick online free quotes are available.
Unlike Trupanion which has no payout limit, Embrace does have an annual limit of $5,000, $10,000 or $15,000, depending on your choice. Also, prescription medications are covered, but at an additional cost.
Embrace offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, making it worth the time to try out the many options they offer.
Like our other two top pet insurance reviews, Pets Best offers pet insurance plans that cover services that are rendered by any veterinarian. Compared to Trupanion which has no payout limit, Pets Best does have a per incident limit of $2,500 or $7,000, depending on plan choice. Congenital conditions, prescription diets and supplements are not covered. Also, there is no mention of a money-back guarantee on their website.
However, available discounts include multiple pet discounts and discounts for paying for a full year up front. Reimbursements are made by direct deposit, so you receive them exceptionally fast. All services are reimbursed at a straight 80% once the deductible has been met.